Make this holiday season perfect for you!
- Make a choice this holiday season not to give too much, be too much, do too much. Instead be more relaxed and present in each moment.
- Give yourself the gift that “you really want” this holiday season; at the very least, “want something”.
- Keep it simple, give love; it does not cost money and can be expressed easily, when you “think” what to give, “think” from your heart.
- Allow yourself to break with tradition if that is what you want to do; allow yourself to let go and bring change.
- Update, revise, and accept what the holiday season “means” to you these days, then allow others to do the same.
- Do something silly, childish, and fun… just because.
- Spend some time relaxing and dreaming magical thoughts.
- Enjoy and explore other people, but accept that not everyone “has to get along” and you don’t have to be responsible.
- Wrap up, and enjoy the season. Get outside, whatever the weather is like where you are.
- Replace any feelings of dread, sadness, and stress with positive thoughts and affirmations.
If you need help with any of these I am here…
From me and Petrene, wishing you warmly, from the heart, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!